Tuesday 17 March 2015

Dream Cup Recipe put me in Heaven


A couple of Sunday's ago, it was supposed to be a day of cooking rest for me but I decided that I would try out a new recipe from Angela Liddon's Oh She Glows blog.  


For those who don't know Angela, she is a Canadian vegan who started out blogging and has published a successful, bestselling, and delicious vegan cookbook - with another on
the way.

I have been following her blog for the last year and also bought her cookbook a while back.  Her recipes are delicious and simple.  Her recent post for 3-Layer Nut-Free Dream Cups were super good.  I only had a square chocolate mold to make her Dream Cups, so I made mini sized squares that would be yummy on any dessert plate.  These sweets are dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free and totally vegan.  Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment